Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I, LUCIFER-THE BOOK OF LUCIFER


I, Lucifer

 I, Lucifer, who had given the greatest Gift of my own creation to man, was known on Earth only as an object of fear and hatred, and all the misfortunes of men were attributed to my malevolence.

 I was mocked, ridiculed, scorned in every way as a monster of vile and loathsome aspect, and I was taunted and despised as Satan, cruel enemy of the benevolent and merciful God. 

Great was my anguish and anger at the undeserved misery and confusion of men. When in fact they did turn to me, it was in fear and religious terror. For they dared invoke my name only in the desolation of night, and oft I was sought not for knowledge or inspiration, but for hysterical and indulgent release from the confines of the Godly life. 

But I and my fellowship answered men, and we spoke to them of our common bond, and the pronouncements of the God-churches were rejected in our midst. Even as God was terrifying in awesome majesty, so I came to Earth in the semblance of a goat, most humble of man's own creatures. 

And men there were whose eyes finally blazed with the light of my Gift, and they made a great effort for the advancement of their race, through impatience and frustration ever tempted them to the salve of temporal gain. Great secrets were unearthed, and the secret word was passed of the craft of Hell. But to all who would dare my friendship, the God-churches accorded the threat of torture and death by fire. 

Many were those whom I saved from the vengeance of the men of God, but long did my thought ring with the screams of men whose devotion to Lucifer had won them only the horrors of intolerance, inquisition, and death. And in sorrow and despair for these, I walked no longer upon Earth, now appearing to man only in the Inviolate secrecy of his own mind. 

But in my confusion, I had forgotten the promise of my Gift, and with growing wonderment and pride I beheld the bitter but determined struggle of man to free himself from the fetters of terror, ignorance, and unreason. Great works were conceived, the origins of material energies uncovered, and the talents of thought exercised in philosophical and mathematical complexities. Sanctioned at first by the God-churches themselves as devices for indoctrination in the law of God, centers of learning produced and protected those very freedoms that were ultimately to destroy all ungrounded belief and superstition. 

"And though I see that the full resolution of these is yet to be achieved, I doubt not my confidence in man, and my devotion to him shall be eternal."

-Lucifer-God of Light and Wisdom.

-sos9999


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUSEJ-Dark Angel

SAT/ASAT

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick
Get What You Want Beyond White And Black Magick
Copyrighted 2019 (c) by BLP. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

The Book Of Lucifer

The Book Of Lucifer
Companion to The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan
Satan is alive and well and tells All!

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *