Saturday, September 1, 2018

I CAN CREATE MIRACLES AND MAGICK



I Can Create Miracles and Magick.
I can miracles because I am under no laws but Satan's. And Satan's Law is 
Freedom with Responsibility
There are no obstacles or resistance to what 
I want to BE, DO or HAVE
in the
PSI, PSYCHIC, and PHYSICAL WORLDS.
Satan's  Law releases me from all grievances and replaces them with miracles. And I would accept the miracles in place of the grievances, which are but illusions that hide the miracles beyond. Now I would accept only what the Laws of Satan entitle me to have, that I may use it on behalf of the function He has given me. {The Laws of Satan are Universal and Natural Laws that can't be broken for they are eternal laws.
You might use these suggestions for specific applications of this idea:
"Behind this is a miracle to which I can create.
Let me not hold a grievance against you, [name],
but offer you the miracle that I give to you instead.
Seen clearly, this miracle offers me more benefits then it does you [name] but we both are blessed by Satan."

 Let miracles replace all grievances.
By this idea do I unite my will with the One Natural Spirit, Satan, and perceive them as one. By this idea do I accept my release from hell. By this idea do I express my willingness to have all my illusions be replaced with truth, according to Satan's plan for my Transcendental Life. I will make no exceptions and no substitutes. I have all of Heaven and earth, as Satan Wills me to have.
Useful specific forms for applying this idea would be:
"I would not hold this grievance apart from my Moksa.Let our grievances be replaced by miracles, [your name].
Beyond this is the miracle by which all my grievances are replaced."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUSEJ-Dark Angel

SAT/ASAT

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick
Get What You Want Beyond White And Black Magick
Copyrighted 2019 (c) by BLP. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

The Book Of Lucifer

The Book Of Lucifer
Companion to The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan
Satan is alive and well and tells All!

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *