Wednesday, July 11, 2018

sos9999 The Game Of Love

The Game Of Love

Before we get into this let me tell you I was married and divorce {anulled} all in one month.

Ok, for about one week.
But don't say I didn't know her long enough for we had been boyfriend and girlfriend for 3 to 4 years before we got married, we just didn't fuck.

So if someone is trying to discredit me on a short marriage and I did not nor did I want to get married again, but not out of some broken heart or vengeful mind, but because that was really where I was the happiest in the first place.
I saw the wrong part I had played in the break up too, but she was the star performer.

But back to why People hate the game of love.

Life is a Game.
Life is compose of games.
And you play a game rather you know it or not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUSEJ-Dark Angel

SAT/ASAT

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick
Get What You Want Beyond White And Black Magick
Copyrighted 2019 (c) by BLP. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

The Book Of Lucifer

The Book Of Lucifer
Companion to The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan
Satan is alive and well and tells All!

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *