Friday, June 1, 2018

WE ARE ALREADY IMMORTAL


We Are Already Immortal

 I create love like my Self.
I am in the likeness of Satan the most beautiful. I can't suffer, I can't experience loss and I can't die. 
I am not a body. I would recognize my reality today.
 I will worship no idols, nor raise my own self-concept to replace my Self. 
I am in the likeness of Satan. 
Satan's Love substains me like I am,
Here and Now.

You might find these specific forms helpful in applying the idea:

"Let me not see an illusion of myself in this.As I look on this, let me remember Satan.

Satan didn't create this as I see it."

 Satan holds no grievances {resentments}.
Grievances are completely alien to love. Grievances attack love and keep its light obscure. If I hold grievances I am attacking love, and therefore attacking my Self. Holding on to grievance keep me 'trapped' in my physical body.
 My Self thus becomes alien to me. I am determined not to attack my Self today, so that I can remember Who I am and what I can do as a Son Of Satan!
I say the following words to keep me free from my own illusions {lies I tell myself} and the delusions {lies told to me by others} of others.

"There is no justification for denying my Self.I will not use this to attack my love.

Let this not deceive me to attack myself."

Stay Young.  Stay Strong.  Stay Gold.  Stay Satan.


-sos9999 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUSEJ-Dark Angel

SAT/ASAT

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick
Get What You Want Beyond White And Black Magick
Copyrighted 2019 (c) by BLP. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

The Book Of Lucifer

The Book Of Lucifer
Companion to The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan
Satan is alive and well and tells All!

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *