Monday, July 23, 2018

SATAN IS WITH YOU ALWAYS


Satan is with me. I live and move in Him.
"Do your work without remorse or regret, for you are in Me, even as I am in you." 
Satan is with me always.
He is my Source of life, the life within, the air I breathe, the food by which I am sustained, the water which renews and cleanses me. He is my home, wherein I live and move; Satan which directs my actions offers me His Thoughts and Feelings which guarantees my safety from all pain. 
He covers me with kindness and with care, and holds in love His Own He shines upon, who also shines on Him. How still is he who knows the truth of what He speaks today!
Satan, we have no words except Your Name upon our lips and in our minds, as we come quietly into Your Presence now, and ask to rest with You in peace a while.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

SUSEJ-Dark Angel

SAT/ASAT

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick

The Complete Little Book Of Transcendental Magick
Get What You Want Beyond White And Black Magick
Copyrighted 2019 (c) by BLP. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.

The Book Of Lucifer

The Book Of Lucifer
Companion to The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan

The Book Of Satan
Satan is alive and well and tells All!

Popular Posts

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *